sábado, 23 de março de 2013

I Care

From you nothing is free. . . . 

At least not for me, not even a smile back after i whisper you something cute and nice.
when you are away deep inside of your mind, you are always thinking of one or more ways to ignore me, Why ?

Why doing that to me after all the good things i have made for you ? 

I'm not jealous, i trust and respect you alot, I  just care for you thats all. . . .I hate watching others corrupting you with fake promisses and smiles, I hate when u get wrong ideas and you don't like me to help you. . .I hate your silence, I hate everything bad in you . . . I hate that you don't like to listen what is true from me. . .all the others know what to do according to you. . . .

I mostly hate that you have afraid to speak with me and listen what I have to say.

I'm Human, i have feelings for you. . . don't look to me like if i was some animal from hell cause i really care for you . 



02:30am . . . half sleeping and lots of bloody typos . . .grrr

Sem comentários: